Canadian Solar Inc. is one of the world’s largest solar modular producers. As a leading vertically integrated provider of ingots, wafers, solar cells, solar modules, solar power systems and specialized solar products, Canadian Solar delivers uncompromising value to its customers across the globe.
We are currently looking for Maintenance Technicians to join our team:
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for installation, test, modification, troubleshooting, and repair of automated production and various facilities equipment.
- Experience in moving, assembling, disassembling, troubleshooting, and repairing various types of machinery and equipment, including robotics, and assembly equipment in a manufacturing environment,
- Must hold a current industrial electrician and/or Industrial Millwright licence.
- Aptitude in reading and interpreting blueprints, diagrams, schematics, drawings, manuals, and specifications,
- Knowledge of PLC, electric and pneumatic parts, schematic/mechanical drawings, machine control, HMI interface, Strong programming, electrical problem solving skills.
- Allen Bradley, Omron, or Siemens PLC, ABB/Kuka robotic troubleshooting a must, programming experience an asset.
- Certification specializing in electrical, systems or computer engineering is an asset.
- Strong work ethic, positive team attitude, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to do continental shift work
If interested in this position, please submit your resume!
We do want to thank all candidates for their interest, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
No agencies or phone calls please.
Indeed - 17 months ago
Canadian Solar Inc. is one of the world’s largest solar modular producers. As a leading vertically integrated provider of ingots,...