We are a comprehensive multi-disciplinary sleep medicine center offering pediatric and adult sleep medicine and surgical services. We are looking for a Medical Receptionist to help us meet our growing patient care load.
Key aspects of the position may include, but are not limited to:
- Answer phones and process patient inquiries
- Set up appointment schedules and templates
- Book and confirm appointments and referral appointments
- Fax / scan / link documents to patient records
- Clean and sterilize instruments and materials
- Call for lab results/x-rays etc.
- Third party billings
- Cash collection and invoicing on non-insurables
- Scanning/photocopying/faxing as required
- Experience with Wolf EMR definitely an asset
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Basic medical terminology
- Exemplary telephone communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse high needs population
- Ability to work independently and effective within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Knowledge and experience with medical records management
Qualifications: (Minimum Required)
- Successful completion of a Medical Administration Program an asset
- Work experience in a Medical setting an asset
- Health Care Professional an asset
- Prior experience is a plus, however training will be provided on site. We offer a challenging and dynamic patient base, with significant learning opportunity.
How to Apply:
Send a copy of your resume by replying to this posting via email only.