Canadian Select Meats Inc. is a meat packaging and further processing facility located in Etobicoke. We are currently in need of the following full-time opportunity to complement our team.
SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK
Reporting to the Controller, the Senior Administrative Clerk will be responsible for ensuring that the administrative support needs of the office are met and handled in a professional and efficient manner. This position will be ideal for an enthusiastic self-starter who has career aspirations to learn and grow within our company.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Will be the person responsible for answering incoming calls and re-directing as required.
- Independently distributing office correspondence.
- Prioritizing competing demands from various internal and external sources tactfully and expeditiously.
- Complete and prepare costing reports as needed.
- Entering invoices into the operating system and follow up accordingly.
- Produce cheques for signature for Accounts Payables as required.
- Creates and maintains efficient administrative processes with a consistent focus on quality improvement.
- Exercises discretion and judgment in all written and verbal communications with particular attention to confidential and sensitive issues.
- Maintains hard copy, electronic files and various committee binders by ensuring their accuracy and being up-to-date, relocating and/or purging old files as appropriate
- Other duties as assigned
- Diploma/Degree from a post-secondary institution or vocational school (Administrative or Secretarial) preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a busy office environment required
- Advanced proficiency in MSWord, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Have knowledge of finance based software such as QuickBooks
- Accounts Payables and Receivables experience preferred.
- Book Keeping experience preferred.
To apply for this opportunity in confidence, submit a cover letter and resume by email.
We thank all applicants in advance and will contact candidates selected for interviews.
No phone calls or Employment Agencies please.