CANADIAN SCHOOL BOOK EXCHANGE Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great summer job for students
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 November 2016
They often hire on college or university students who are off for the summer. it is a perfect full time seasonal job for students and will often hire you back on for the summers that you are still in school.
Great overall environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 November 2014
A typical work day consist of responding to customer inquires via email and telephone. Assist the Accounting department with Processing credit card payments, mailing invoices and contacting customers in regards to failed payments and order confirmation.

I have gained some knowledge on how to deal and respond to angry and dissatisfied customers. i have learned a new data base program. I have developed my problem solving skills by thinking outside the box.

I love my colleagues. They are the true definition of team players. Help is always available when needed and everyone is always involved in work activities and special events.

The most difficult part of my job is maintaining discipline. as our slow period approaches and my employer is very flexible with schedule it is quite easy to arrive late or miss a work day for periods at a time and not be penalized for it. It takes great deal of self discipline to to remain consistent and punctual.

The best part of my Job is my employer and staff. It is a great work environment. It is fun, offers a work/life balance, ability to be seasonal, exposed to a great deal of people (customers) and the multicultural/ equal opportunity work environment.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
No Advancement opportunities