Bilingual Call Centre Representative for a 6 months contract opportunity is available now in North York.
What makes this Special:
Our client is a prestigious nationwide Canadian Retail Company is in search of experienced bilingual customer service agents to facilitate state-of-the-art retail customer service and support. This is an opportunity to be part of an energetic and enthusiastic customer service team in a growing organization. The client puts strong emphasis on investing in skills development and growth of all of their consultants. If you like to solve challenges and you enjoy delighting internal company associates with superior customer service, then this is the right environment for you.
Reporting directly to the Team Leader, the incumbent responds to telephone and email inquiries from stores and customers regarding store level marketing and customer programs, marketing related issues, rewards issues and other customer service related activities. The incumbent ensures responses are provided in a prompt and effective manner to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Responds to customer calls and emails to provide first level customer service for store and customers, resolves issues in a prompt and efficient manner and escalates issues as required.
- Logs of calls and emails into the appropriate tracking systems and escalate issues to the appropriate person or department, as necessary, to ensure accurate and timely logging of response actions.
- Identifies recurring issues to determine and document possible solutions and assist with the prompt resolution of issues.
- Attends team huddles to receive current updates on issues, concerns and promotions.
- Attends one-on-one meetings to track current progress and identify areas for improvement.
- Liaises with internal departments to ensure call and email issues are resolved and ensure service level agreements are maintained.
- Maintains a high level of knowledge regarding the reward program, current marketing programs, Distribution Centre issues, and other Customer Service initiatives to provide accurate responses to concerns or issues.
- Ability to work rotating shifts, including weekends and statutory holidays
- Minimum High School Graduation diploma or equivalent level of education.
- Requires an understanding of inter-related work processes to be able to adapt to differing assignments.
- Provides routine information to coordinate the assignments and work procedures of others.
- Professional manner, tact, diplomacy and discretion in dealing with associates and colleagues including senior management.
- Draws on a number of known options to solve problems and to develop improvements.
- Adaptable to set and prioritize work with varying exceptions.
- Able to work with diverse personalities and styles.
- Communicates with clarity, verbally and in one on one or group situations, or over the telephone.
- Communicates well in writing by composing clear documents; facility with editing and/or proof-reading is required
- Computer skills to produce reports, documents and presentations.
- Knowledge of customer service procedures in a retail call centre environment.
- Mon-Fri – 8am to 8pm(Rotational Shifts)
- Sat- 8am to 8pm
- Holidays – 8am to 8pm Consists of Shift work
- Rotational Schedules
- Flexibility is a must
- Punctuality is critical
Indeed - 8 months ago
Since its inception in 1950, more than 60 years ago, Day & Ross Inc., a wholly owned transportation and logistics subsidiary of McCain...