Are you looking for flexibility in an exciting and rewarding job? Join one of the most powerful industry association groups in Canada as a Territory Manager. The Canadian Restaurant and Foodservices Association (CRFA), is Canada's largest hospitality association. For 68 years, CRFA has been the voice of the restaurant and foodservice industry, representing its members in government lobbying; providing them with up-to-date industry research and business tools; and saving them money through cost-saving programs.
CRFA is offering a unique opportunity in Atlantic Canada to manage your own clearly defined territory for the purpose of growing membership by informing business owners of CRFA’s successes and giving them reasons to join. Additionally you will monitor and service existing members to encourage annual membership renewal.
The Territory Manager will be responsible for prospecting and building a new member base, as well as maximizing membership renewals. Reporting directly to the Sales & Marketing Manager in Toronto, the successful candidate will be located in Halifax, Nova Scotia, based out of a home office. The majority of sales calls will be conducted face-to- face at the customer's location, using a systematic sales approach.
We Are Looking for:
A star sales performer who has:
- One dominant goal in mind - to drive membership growth.
- Confidence to prospect face-to-face.
- A motivation to win and able to work with minimal supervision.
- At least two years sales experience - B2B preferred and Foodservice Industry experience a definite asset
- A natural relationship builder with strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- An interest in Government Affairs and politics.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- A dedicated space for a home office and a reliable vehicle with a valid driver's license in good standing.
- A post-secondary education in a related discipline is an asset.
We Are Offering:
- A rewarding and challenging career with a respected organization in an exciting and fast-paced industry.
- A unique opportunity to build a territory.
- A complete training program and support structure to ensure you have the tools to succeed.
- An attractive compensation package which includes a business/car allowance, commission and bonus structure, a group health and life benefits plan.
Please email your cover letter and resume by April 11.
The Canadian Restaurant and Foodservices Association (CRFA), is Canada's largest hospitality association. For 65 years, CRFA has been the...