Canadian Red Cross Employee Review

View all Canadian Red Cross reviews

A work environment focused on helping people.
EAA to Director of Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON29 December 2013
Employee driven position as executive assistant to the director of Human Resources. Learned how to organize a reception for the Queen of the Netherlands upon her visit to the Head Office and also learned how to coordinate a three floor office move within the city of Ottawa.
Pros
Very kind, compassionate and friendly employees.
Cons
No cons.

Other Canadian Red Cross Employee Reviews

A very respectful and inclusive work place.
Assistant Manager Transportation Project (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 February 2018
The organization seems to undergo a major restructuring every 5 years.
Work spaces are comfortable and accommodating. The work environment is highly respectful and encourages continues improvement.
Hardest part of the job was dealing with bureaucracy and funding. Best part of the job was feeling you are helping where it is needed most.
Pros
Healthy work environment.
Cons
Dealing with inter office politics.
Good Company for volunteer
Administrative Assistant (Volunteer) (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC31 January 2018
I worked with them as a volunteer, my supervisor is very supportive and she helped me to enhance my knowledge and show me about the Red Cross.I have only 2 days schedule but its worth it.
Pros
Nice to have experience working at the Red Cross
Cons
nothing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Red Cross. Our community is ready to answer.