Canadian Red Cross Employee Review

View all Canadian Red Cross reviews

A great opportunity to support community
Branding Design (Current Employee) –  Ontario7 July 2014
Doing work for the Canadian Red Cross is a great opportunity to serve the community on a variety of different levels in a team environment. During my Thunder Bay Flood deployment I learned about logistics and became the lead for acquisitions and purchasing supporting all the front workers out in the community. My co-workers were amazing and came from diverse backgrounds having come in from all over the country. The hardest part of the job was being away from my own family. The most enjoyable part of the job was serving community and making new friends with such quality people. During my time serving The Canadian Red Cross was very supportive to all volunteers and their well being physically as well as emotionally. It was nice to be a part of a group of like minded people wanting to help others in any way they could.
Pros
Food and travel provided
Cons
Missing family at home

Other Canadian Red Cross Employee Reviews

Functional
Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC12 November 2017
Interesting process to create a database in assisting people. The environment is friendly with the main aim to manage volunteers and contractors to effectively work together and helping those in need.
Great working place
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON8 November 2017
Great experience, at the Red Cross everyday there is a different challenge and a learning journey.
Excellent team, and everyone shares the same vision and looks at the big picture.
Pros
Flexible hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Red Cross. Our community is ready to answer.