Canadian Red Cross Employee Review

View all Canadian Red Cross reviews

RedCross
Personal Support worker (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON11 June 2013
My typical day working for red cross home care was driving from one clients home to the other. Preparing meal,medication reminders, cleaning, applying or taking off compression stockings. We didn't really see any of our co-workers. The there was nothing really hard about the job but the driving times between clients was very un-organized by the company. The most enjoyable part of the job was spending some one on one with each client and learning more about them and appreciating what we do for them.
Pros
Lots of learning experiences
Cons
Driving

Other Canadian Red Cross Employee Reviews

Good
Instructor (Current Employee) –  GTA, ON23 November 2017
Some Training Partners only hire fresh instructor. No teaching experience in teaching. The pay from $15-25 depends on individual training partner. If you provide your own equipment will be a benefit.
Functional
Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC12 November 2017
Interesting process to create a database in assisting people. The environment is friendly with the main aim to manage volunteers and contractors to effectively work together and helping those in need.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Red Cross. Our community is ready to answer.