Saint John, NB or Fredericton, NB
The Community Health Program in Atlantic Canada is seeking an individual to provide support to the organization’s Community Health program development, evaluation and accreditation through the collection of data, identification of trends and producition of relevant reports.
- Prepare and present reports that identify and analyze Community Health trends.
- Participate in the development of program standards, policies and procedures for Community Health programs, including but not limited to; Health Equipment Loans Program, and Home Support Services.
- Assist in the tracking of relevant Quality Management statistics and provide reports, as requested by management or contractual obligation.
- Develop and submit presentations, reports and/or documentation.
- Monitor on-going compliance of client service delivery and program effectiveness with Red Cross
policies and procedures.
- Support other Red Cross initiatives, as needed, to provide for a coordinated team effort to meeting the needs of the vulnerable in the community.
The minimum qualifications for this position are a university degree, preferably in a health related discipline with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong communication skills in English are essential. Fluency in French is a definite asset.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing skills preferably in a healthcare environment (i.e., RFP’s, internal/external stakeholder reports, policy and procedures) are an asset.
- Experience and expertise in the research, collection, analysis and presentation of data. ( e.g., web based searches, database management).
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills are required.
- Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
- A clear Criminal Record Check as well as a Vulnerable Sector Check is required.
- Standard First Aid & CPR certification is required.
- Valid driver’s license with willingness to travel throughout Atlantic Canada.
Interested candidates should forward resume indicating their interest by Wednesday, October 23, 2013:
Canadian Red Cross Society
Attn: Department of Human Resources
70 Lansdowne Avenue, PO Box 39
Saint John, NB E2L 3X3
FAX (506) 674-61703
Indeed - 5 months ago