Community Health Nurse
Moncton, New Brunswick
Permanent Full – time
Position Summary: Reporting to the Manager, Operations, New Brunswick, you will be accountable for the overall management and growth of the Home Support services, within the province of New Brunswick.
- Manage the delivery of assigned community health programs and services in a manner consistent with established policies and procedures.
- Manage functions related to maintaining Home Support programs and service standards and makes recommendations for improvement ensuring compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Build relationships with new and existing customers and assist in troubleshooting issues they may have.
- Promote the New Brunswick Home support program and increase our client base through meetings, presentations and distribution of appropriate promotional materials.
- Support other Red Cross initiatives, as needed, to provide for a coordinated team effort to meeting the needs of the vulnerable in the community.
The minimum qualifications for this position are RN designation with demonstrated experience at the Community nursing level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work well with clients and with employees.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both orally and written, in English and French is required.
- Superior time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision.
- Well-developed analytical, planning and problem solving skills.
- Previous supervisory experience is an asset.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency and presentation skills
- Highly effective teamwork skills.
- Valid driver’s license as travel will be required within province. Ability to provide a clean driver’s abstract.
- A Criminal Record Check as well as a Prior Contact Check is required.
- Standard First Aid & CPR certification is required.
Interested candidates should forward resume indicating their interest by June 24, 2013:
Canadian Red Cross Society
Attn: Department of Human Resources
70 Lansdowne Avenue, PO Box 39
Saint John, NB E2L 3X3
FAX (506) 674-6170