Canadian Property Stars Employee Reviews

Fun, Competitve, Legal way to make GREAT MONEY!!
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 January 2018
I started this company when I wad 19 and made more money in sales than I ever thought I would!! The confidence, organization, determination and competitive edge I gained from this company has helped me in every aspect of my day to day life!! Great company to work for if you are looking for a fun, legal way to make some serious coin and stay in great shape
Pros
cash bonuses, daily pay
Cons
long days
Awesome Place to Work, Good Money
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 January 2018
I'm currently working here and I can say that this is one of the best places I have ever worked. People who work here are very close, like family. I make easily 3x more money than at my other job. Definitely a great place for motivational people.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Long Hours
CPS cowtown!
Window Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 January 2018
Great place to work! Ton of fun and great experience! Plus the road trips make you a ton of money! A workplace that allows you to get as much as you put in!
Pros
Fun and exciting
Cons
Better be good at it
Great energetic and fast paced work
Window Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 January 2018
Worked only one season so far. Managers are fun and encouraging, and job is fast paced and exciting. Provides both training beforehand and on the job.
Pros
Great management, fun and fast paced work
Cons
Long hours, no partial hours
Great company
Lawn Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 January 2018
Worked for this company last year. Loved that all the work was outside around the city. As long as you're willing to work hard, you get paid good money.
Pros
Working outside, physical exercise
Best Job I've Ever Had
Window Washer (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 January 2018
I've worked this job for 3 years now and can honestly say it's an amazing place to work. The management is fantastic, the pay is great (if you're willing to work), it's a great workout, and you get to pick your own workdays. Cannot recommend a better job.
Pros
Great workout, fantastic pay.
Cons
Long hours, can't be a jerk and be successful.
Productive and fun place to work
Lead Sales Contractor (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON13 January 2018
Canadian Property Stars is a company that has played a major role in my life for many years now. I have improved a lot of my skills learned new ones in the process of working here. CPS offers an exciting opportunity for anyone capable of hard work and willing to learn. For 2018, major pay raises have been implemented for all new and returning staff.
Pros
Shuttles to and from work, Positive work environment, Choose your own hours & income, Great even just for part time work
Cons
Long hours but you will quickly adapt to them.
Canadian Property Stars is the real deal
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON13 January 2018
If you are hard working person, if you like challenge, if you are like meet cool people, if you like making a lot of monkey, if you like work-out during the day, come here and you will enjoy working with CPS. Experience from 9-year worker.
Pros
choose your own hours, great bonuses at the end of each day.
very fun and challenging atmosphere
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON13 January 2018
At Canadian Property Star they have a challenging work place you work long day but with great rewards at the end of the day. management is always very upbeat and ready to work with each and every worker to make them a better salesperson.
Pros
choose your own hours, great bonuses at the end of each day.
good experience
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Kitchener-Waterloo, ON13 January 2018
i think that the job was good except the fact that you worked so many hours which was exhausting and you had to wake up super early i really wish it you didn't have to wake up that early
Pros
you made a lot of money
Cons
long hours and you would have to wake up so early
Wanna make some money
Independent contractor (Current Employee) –  Kitchener-Waterloo, ON13 January 2018
Great great company for hard working sales man..
I made $150 on my first day
And my average was $200.
So much exciting yeah..
Once I made 600$ in 4 hours yes that's true 600$ in 4 hour.
I going again to beat my score.
Good job
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON13 January 2018
The environment is very positive. All the staff are very positive and very fun to be around and work with. The managers are very upbeat and positive. The job is very enjoyable and it can accomodate anyone.
Pros
Free transportation
High energy place to work
Sales Representative, Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 January 2018
Been working with the company for a few years and being able to travel the country gaining experience in different places in as a salesman is a great learning experience if you ever want to learn how to sell.
Pros
Good management, good pay
great company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON11 January 2018
the work place culture is amazing and the bonuses keep the competitiveness around mostly in aretion but that's OK theirs always great people around thanks have a great day.
Pros
make stacks get jacked
Cons
all day
Canadian property stars
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 December 2017
You can work 14 hours only to get paid commission salary which is really bad. I remember you had to get out at 6 in the working, get ready for work at 8, work 14 hours only to get paid $20 by the end of the shift.
Pros
Cons
Only get paid on commission
Cps
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON15 December 2017
It was a good experience I got better at talking and engaging with customers on building a positive work relationship and it taught me skills I never had.
hard work with low pay
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 December 2017
I was told before I was hired that I would make good money from doing people's lawns but the days I worked I didn't even close to the same amount I would have working minimum wage. Also got heat stroke and seriously messed up my ankle working there, the manager was less than helpful when I called him for assistance after messing up my ankle. I would not recommend this job to anyone I know
Cons
weather, low pay, useless managers
Its a good work place for all types of people
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 December 2017
It's alright but the job depends on how much u work to get paid but I think over all its a good job that has the potential of making the employee alot of money but it is all on them
Pros
Free transportation
Learned a lot
Sales Connoiseur (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC8 December 2017
Worked at this company for a short time. Didnt make much money because I sucked at sales but I learned to be positive. The people I worked with were awesome, people from all walks of life.

I say this is a great company to work for whether as a stepping stone, a long term investment, whether you cant get a job anywhere else or you dont know what you're doing and just need to do something, or for whatever reason.

But like me, this may not be your calling. Just appreciate the time you spend working here and move on gratefully.
Pros
flexible hours, outdoors, travel paid for
Cons
commission pay, very money minded
Good
Head contractor (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC24 November 2017
Good place to work at enjoyed every thing about this workplace made lots of money great friends good money and even better money was made there when I worked there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Property Stars. Our community is ready to answer.