Canadian Property Stars

Canadian Property Stars Employee Reviews

It was an interesting experience, but very tiresome and bad work environment.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 January 2017
It was a good experience. I became more confident in talking to people door to door, but the working environment and the payout wasn't worth the time. Sometimes I would work 12 hours and leave the night with no cash, because we got payed depending on the amount of sales we made.
Pros
We got to make our schedules
Cons
Long hours and you aren't guaranteed to be payed
Canadian Property Stars Review (From Worker)
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON18 January 2017
I worked for CPS in 2016 and my experience was fantastic. A typical work day was hard but can be very rewarding. Start the day strong and finish strong, it can be physically demanding but if you can keep up its a very beneficial job for a career and your life.
I learned a lot about myself and what I'm capable of, how hard i can push myself physically and mentally. I learned how to interact and became an enjoyment meeting new customers every day.
Pros
Choose the days you work
Cons
Long Hours
Create Success Through On-The-Job Training
Property Maintenance Contractor (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 January 2017
There is no other employment opportunity that takes high school students and turns them into professional sales young men and young women like CPS does. I am impressed with the patience and dedication this company has in shaping great leaders out of confused and uncertain young people. I started with Candian Property Stars (CPS) back in 2013 at the age of 54 and felt like this was a little out of my wheelhouse even though I didn't want to let on that it wasn't.
Pros
There is no limit on how much money you can make as long as you work hard every day.
Cons
Cons can be self-limiting beliefs.
fun place to work
sales / technitian (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC14 January 2017
i have worked at burnaby location gone on some awesome road trips been all over the lower mainland i have learned alot of people skills and i have had so much fun in cleaning aeration and the new service lawn rejuvenatiion i love enjoying to emprove to make home owners property amazing from cleaning windows to underside of gutters vynal sidding this is the best [place to work you learn alot about sales and how respected sales people are in the industty
great company
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC14 January 2017
great company to work for. good pay potential, rewards hard work. choose whatever days you want to work. thats all I have to say to make 20 word review limit
Pros
great training, unlimited income potential, no investments
Cons
need to actually work to get paid, seasonal
Stellar
Lawn care specialist / window washing technician (Current Employee) –  Burnaby bc14 January 2017
Great system, growing company, fun people, opportunity for immersion in a highly ambitious environment, flexible scheduling, so basically excellent; sign up today!
Great company!
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Burnaby14 January 2017
This company knows how to motivate its workers quite a lot. The work is awesome to do, the bonuses are great, and it's a wonderful sales experience.
Pros
Competition is fun
Cons
Some days can be rough
Great company, very accepting and good opportunity
I've worked here for five years, its sales, my english is not my first language... but was able to learn and do really well here and compete against a lot of the other staff. I get to work when i want to and have fun doing it and keep learning more every year i am here.
Amazing rewarding job!!!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC14 January 2017
Worked with them for a few years love getting paid what your actually worth. Constant learning from smart buiessnes mined people.
Pros
Lots of money
Awesome job opportunity
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON14 January 2017
This is my second year working with the company and I couldn't be happier.
The work environment is great as there are amazing managers that support you through out the days.
I would highly recommend this job.
Amazing place to work!
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON14 January 2017
If you are willing to work hard, and enjoy a healthy competitive environment, it is fantastic. I started in first year university and was able to graduate debt free, and have a fully paid off car.
Pros
Really good money!
Amazing!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON14 January 2017
If you work hard, It pays off. The hours are long but if you follow the systems and listen to the amazing advice the managers have to offer, you'll be very successful.
Pros
Earn what you're worth
Cons
Brisco
Made so much money..
Head contractor (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON4 January 2017
Wonderful place to work, but you have to be able to endure.
You have good days bad days
Management tryst to help you make as much money as possible
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
competitive and social with others
full time driveway sealing contractor (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON2 January 2017
This jobs grants me the ability to make a sale while leaving a good impression on potential clients. It also helped to communicate with people and my co-workers are friendly and easy to befriend with Although the conditions are hard to go by (the weather could get bad, you might not get a sale easily in a day, etc.), I got used to it and try to conquer my goals with a smile! Also, you can pick your own days when you`re available and cancel them in 48 hours and you can win bonuses each day if you reached a specific goal that they gave you.
Pros
- pick your own days, you get paid 23% commission (if working alone)
Cons
if you don't make a sale, you won't get paid for that day, the weather's would be harsh to work by
Personaly i enjoyed it
Airating lawns and driveway sealing (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON26 December 2016
Long days , meet lots of people from all over Canada but long long days... management is very encouraging and your your own worst enemy if you don't think positive, not everyone says no . You can have some great days
Uplifting atmosphere
core aeration specialist (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 December 2016
A normal day working at C.P.S., started off with a motivational prep up by our managers(very inspirational) before we dispersed to conduct door-to-door sales of the services provided by the company.

During the course of my stay there I learnt better people and persuasive skills alongside my coworkers who all helped each other become a better version of ourselves.

most difficult part of the job was getting rejected by a whole lot(a real plethora) of people throughout the day but because of the right sprit put in us by our managers we bounced back, always on our feet; making that the most rewarding part of the job: the fact you can pull in a customer at the end of the day.
stressful and inconvenient
aeration (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB17 December 2016
it was inconvenient because you work from 7am to 9pm and because of how far it is from home i usually get home at midnight and some days you might not even make any amount because the job is based on commission
Pros
customer service experience
Cons
Great place to develop personal goals and life skills
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 December 2016
This company is a great place to get involved with. My time at C.P.S. has made me grow into a stronger individual mentally and physically. I have never had a company be able to have me push myself as hard as i do here. Recommend this company to anyone how wants to succeed in life.
Productive Work Environment
"Independant Contractor" (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC7 December 2016
Every Restaurant that i have worked at was outstanding. Working with employees handling & working together on anything was fun while helping out serving the customers ,giving them & providing them what they want, ive learned tons of new skills, Techniques and other stuff tha, i have added to my belt & future jobs with what i bring to the table.
Pros
Free Food, Munch
Cons
Cleaning, pounding work ethic
was not fun to work at.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 November 2016
hours where very long in the hot sun, that cart full of tar were very heavy, if you did not get a good partner you would have to do all the work yourself or you would not make any money.
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
the whole job in general