We are Canadian Professional Management Services, a national management consulting firm located in downtown Vancouver. We provide leadership training and development to organizations throughout Canada and the United States. We have over 20 years of success and we continue to grow. Our expanding business requires the addition to our team of a full-time Information/Database Research Coordinator.
The primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Data research and mining from a variety of industry sources
- Extract data from data sources to build reliable, accurate client databases
- Design and manage medium to large scale databases to industry standard
- Access internal and external data for business and analytical value
- Proficient with using CRM software systems
- Design new database and information systems from existing PC databases and networks
- Knowledge of NAICS and SIC coding systems and industry sectors/sub-sectors
- Provide technical assistance to internal client services team members
- Work within a fast-paced, project oriented team environment
The qualifications and requirements are:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer or Library Sciences or related education, coupled with 2+ years of work experience in database and information systems
- Proficiency in database creation and manipulation
- Proven knowledge of CRM systems such as Salesforce, Zoho CRM, Landslide or other services for medium-sized businesses
- Strong business acumen
- Results oriented
- Professional and client services oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
We are a great team working in a fast-paced environment, open to innovative ideas and solutions geared towards business growth and leadership in all we do! Sounds like this is for you? If so, we invite you to submit your resume with a cover letter and salary expectations to careers (at) cpmsnational.com
To learn about us, please visit our website www.cpmsnational.com.
Thank you in advance for your interest; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.