Its a very loud rail yard that deals with container shipping.
Pros: they fired the management who fired me!
Cons: i never got my job back
A good place to work. I want my job back• Equipment Operator / Container Handlers / Utility Ground man.
• Operating Toplift’s, RTG’s, Empty Handlers, and High-Rail Cranes, yard
• Assisted in, and familiar with track operations, switching, coupling, and
• Setting flags as well as setting up railcars for intermodal shipping
• – more... Operating Heavy Machinery (for container handling) such as: Toplift's;
Fantuzzi's; PPM's; P&H's; Empty Handler's; MiJack's
• Shipping and receiving, use of counter-balance, reach stackers, pump trucks and forklifts
• Assisted the operators in the loading and unloading of containers. Placement and removal of I.B.C’s, spacers, bolsters and 5th wheel hitches, as well as refrigerated and heated load inspection – less