*Location*: North Vancouver, BC
*Start Date*: As soon as possible
*Status*: Temporary / Full Time
*Salary*: $35,000 per annum
*Deadline*: April 19, 2013
If you are an expert writer who is passionate about marketing communications and have an interest in fun, exciting, entertaining events, then this is the job for you!
As Marketing Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for managing the creation and delivery of the organizations marketing communications across North America. That basically means you’ll spend your day planning and writing fun and exciting content for our websites, e-blasts, newsletters, blogs, podcasts, videos, webinars and social media sites.
You’ll also be responsible for publishing the content you create online using Dreamweaver, via email using Act-On, and across our social media sites such as Blogger, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. Therefore, excellent IT skills and proficiency in SEO and HTML is essential. Knowledge and of Adobe Creative Suite is also an asset.
As Marketing Coordinator, you’ll know how to write for your audience and tailor the message to the channel of delivery. You will be focused on achieving desired results and creating content to drive profitable action and increase awareness. Your audience will be some of the biggest names out there across a broad section of industries. Therefore, prior knowledge or experience of events, team building, employee engagement, or corporate training is a huge asset.
The position is a full time, temporary contract for six months, ideally suited to someone who is looking for the possibility for a permanent role in the future. The role will report into the Director of Corporate Development and will be part of a small in-house marketing team.
- At least 1-2 years experience in a marketing communications role
- A university degree or college diploma in marketing or communications
- Outstanding written communication skills across different channels
- Excellent planning and organization skills with a strong attention to detail
- Fully proficient in HTML, SEO and all Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver against tight deadlines
- Confident, outgoing, team player with a proactive can do attitude
- Knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative Suite is an asset