Full-Time Passenger Accounting Assistant
PLEASE APPLY AT WWW.CANADIANNORTH.COM/CAREERS
Posting: Internal & External
Base: Edmonton, AB
Reports To: Manager, Accounting
Competition No: PAX2013
Closing Date: 12 July 2013
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Administrative ability with direct experience in office procedures and practices
- Computer literacy specifically spreadsheet and word-processing applications
- Knowledge of Access software is considered an asset
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience with the SABRE computer reservations system is required
- Travel agency and airline experience is preferred
- Bookkeeping experience is considered an asset
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada with no stipulations
- Processing ticket lifts and refunds, issuing debit memos
- Data entry and loading of data files
- Reconciling passenger revenue accounting reports on a monthly basis
- Responding to inquiries from travel agents and customers
- Communicating with airport agents and other staff
- Actively participate in the Company’s Safety Management System program and demonstrate knowledge of employee responsibilities regarding safety
- other duties as assigned
To apply for this position, please use the Online Application found on our website www.canadiannorth.com/careers. Resumes can also be submitted by fax to 403.717.1532.
Please include PAX2013 in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Canadian North Inc. is a subsidiary of NorTerra Inc. a holding and a management company jointly owned by Inuvialuit Development Corporation representing the Inuvialuit of the Western Arctic and Nunasi Corporation representing the Inuit of Nunavut. NorTerra Inc., and its subsidiary companies provide preferential employment and career development programs for its Inuit and Inuvialuit beneficiaries.
By submitting your resume you agree that it may be shared amongst NorTerra’s subsidiary companies (Canadian North Inc., Northern Transportation Company Ltd, Weldco-Beales Manufacturing Inc., Braden Burry Expediting Ltd and Northern Industrial Sales Ltd).