Base: Iqaluit, NU
Competition No.: CSAYFB0413
Closing Date: April 30, 2013
- Canadian Citizen or Landed Immigrant (must be able to meet Transport Canada Security Clearance Regulations)
- Clean criminal record
- Customer friendly focused at all times
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent organization ability
- Work efficiently with Computer systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work under stressful time constraint circumstances
- Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays and shift work
- Typing skills considered an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to multitask
- High School Diploma/and or equivalent work experience
- Previous airline experience is considered an asset
- Previous weight & balance experience is considered an asset
- Actively participate in the Company’s Safety Management System program and demonstrate knowledge of employee responsibilities regarding safety
- Processing of passengers, computing fares, reservations sales, ticketing sales and related activity
- Processing station accounting reports
- Processing baggage and attending to passengers requiring assistance to and from the aircraft
- Processing of weight and balance flight load forms, waybills, manifests for shipment of freight, etc.
- Processing of claims for lost cargo or baggage
- Transmittal of load messages and other flight operations activity
- Assistance in sales related functions
- Interested applicants must have Grade 12 or equivalent experience
To apply please use the Online Application www.canadiannorth.com/careers (preferred method).
Resumes can also be submitted by fax to 403 -717-1532
. Please include CSAYFB0413 and position of interest in the subject
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Canadian North Inc. is a subsidiary of NorTerra Inc. a holding and a management company jointly owned by Inuvialuit Development Corporation...