Canadian Natural Employee Review

View all Canadian Natural reviews

A great place to work.
Warehouse Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB3 March 2014
The best oil and gas company that I worked so far. I work at the warehouse issue counter during my day shift 7/7 and work in recieving area on my night shifts. I learned a lot working as a warehouse technician under materials management/supply management. I love my co-workers. The hardest part of my job is being there for too long. I spent 7 years with CNRL, I am looking for a new company to work with. The most enjoyable part of my job is during Christmas time and just working with nice people and a great team.
Pros
Fifo, camp, free food
Cons
cold.

Other Canadian Natural Employee Reviews

Potentially begin a good company to work for.
Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 February 2018
I was contracted out to CNRL for 1 year, which they cancelled after 9 months, due to the manager not being able to pull the group together, and run a department.
Pros
Staff Friendly, Free refreshments
Cons
Not having the right people in the right positions
Good training but management was tough
Shift Engineer /Control Room Operator (Former Employee) –  British Columbia13 February 2018
Good personal growth but the retirement plan was not good. Stock options would have been okay if the was a value growth, but up and down didn't generate any real value for employees unless they could afford to purchase them. even then there wasn't much change in value.
Pros
good shift
Cons
No pension

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Natural. Our community is ready to answer.