Canadian Natural Employee Review

View all Canadian Natural reviews

Positive work experience
GAS PLANT RELIEF OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Fox Creek, AB22 October 2013
Oversaw daily operations of a producing natural gas field and related equipment. Completed safety training and learned a great deal about gas plant operations. Management was approachable and helpful and allowed me a measure of autonomy after I demonstrated a safe work attitude and work ethic. Co-workers were excellent. Roads were terrible. A great opportunity to work and learn for a student.

Other Canadian Natural Employee Reviews

good company with considerate people
E&I Construction Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB15 December 2017
Fun to work with a multi-cultural group, learning new ideas, good guidance from management, excellent pay, great amenities, room to grow personally. Enjoyed my time there very much.
Pros
good pay
Cons
hard to eat healthy with all the delicious food available
A good learning ground with lots of lessens and challenges to learn from
Project QA Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB14 December 2017
My experience in CNRL has been very fruitful to my portfolio, as it has increased my understanding of working in Chemical Refinery as a Construction QA Specialist and dealing with all kinds of people from different background and culture to get the job done.

The most enjoyable part is the fly day where I get to return back home to my family. I was stationed at Fort McKay - 8 days on and 6 off; Tuesday to Tuesday.
Pros
The money and experience
Cons
Away from Home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Natural. Our community is ready to answer.