Canadian Natural Employee Review

View all Canadian Natural reviews

Quiet Office Environment with Bursts of Activity
Coordinator Roevin Technical People (Current Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB14 May 2014
A typical day at work would be to cancel forwarding the phones, then gather any paperwork that needs to be completed for the day before the office opens. Once opened then it is answering telephone enquiries, tenant concerns and updating inventory and reports throughout the day. If needed, go out and pick up inventory items towards the end of the day. Complete cost code processing for invoices that come in and update lead hand daily on any new requirements or changes to the area. I have learned that to stay on top of the bursts of activity with a temporary accommodations site you would have to be prepared ahead of time and have an order or process to get all the information prepared correctly and in time. Management is a gem to work with. They provide assistance when needed and can go forward and present any ideas or projections that you think would be necessary to improve this project. The hardest part of the job is to locate where all the past files are to know how to process everything in the same manner. The most enjoyable part of my job is able to communicate with the different tenants that come through the door and able to accommodate their needs as best I can.
Pros
One Hour Lunch with Bed and Cable upstairs
Cons
Starts at 7 am

Other Canadian Natural Employee Reviews

Productive, professional, cooperative environment
Document Controller, Major Projects (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB6 December 2017
Productive, professional, cooperative environment. very nice and helping management and training system.Enjoyed working with CNRL Hydrogen Project team.
Too early to tell...
Campus Advisor (Current Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB4 December 2017
Being a Shell employee that was transitioned to CNRL from the Albian acquisition has had a few challenges. From my perspective, I've had no issues since the acquisition and have been warmly welcomed by the team I've been placed with. The future is still a little uncertain with a lot of us X-Shell employee's, but time will tell. All I can say is that CNRL is proudly a Canadian company and they know how to save money which makes them very profitable.
Pros
Canadian owned, Opportunities to grow.
Cons
Heavily supports Fly In/Fly Out. Wages are lower than the rest of industry

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Natural. Our community is ready to answer.