Canadian National Railway Employee Review

View all Canadian National Railway reviews

Productive and a fun work place.
Trainmaster / Superviseur Transport (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC27 February 2014
Lots of learning experience offered. Lots of advancement offered by company.

Other Canadian National Railway Employee Reviews

amazing career opportunity
Heavy Duty Mechanic Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB14 November 2017
great fast paced work environment, new mechanical challenges every day with a top notch staff with the best in tooling and machinery in the industry!!
Good for some
Conductor (Former Employee) –  British Columbia10 November 2017
I MUST admit I wanted to keep this job because my Dad and brother worked there and it held a lot of memories but they have some weird unwritten rules along with all the written one's you have to know, no fighting, but you can say the worst things you can think of to your work mates and yes expect to get bullied full time, and if they decide to shrink the work force you will be fired for the slightest thing I saw good men get fired for minor infractions and drunks pedifiles and extreme slackers never even get noticed. A great place to work apparently for old NHL hockey players but the hours are very very intense and the older it gets the harder it is, would I go back ...............nope I love to sleep at night :)
Pros
You can be really stupid and a slacker
Cons
You will be working with really stupid people and slackers, Im no smart guy but I worked with a conductor alchoholic who couldnt read or write

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian National Railway. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7