Join a fast paced and quickly growing company, with exposure to real estate and mortgage brokerage as well as
Position: Administrative/Executive Assistant
Location: Telecommute (Vaughan Area preferred)
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week (full-time)
Reports to: Vice President, and President
Salary Range: $30-35,000 per anum/paid as independent contractor
Contract timeline: Immediate Start, Long-term
Submission: Cover letter and resume in one document. We thank you for your interest
but only those candidates selected for an interview will contacted.
Scope and Purpose:
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the VP, president, as well as handling bookkeeping, payables, and compliance for deal submission.
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Provides general project administrative support which includes such activities as answering telephones, taking messages, providing general information and call screening for investors, and clients, ordering supplies, doing research on suppliers, and general company bookkeeping.
- Completes daily financial documentation and tracking
- Prepares, designs and distributes project materials and/or marketing materials for agents, brokers, investors, clients, and as applicable.
- Post-secondary Degree or Diploma in administration or communications/related discipline or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Accounting, finance, mortgage, legal, and/or real estate background a plus.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and sensitivity to privacy requirements
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Creative, organized and flexible individual
- Ability to work variable hours is required when necessary
- Ability to identify needs and manage workload independently as well as work as part of a team
- IT savvy especially relating to Office 365 & MS Office 2013, and Excel
Indeed - 10 months ago