JOB OPTIONS BC - CRANBROOK
10 Week Employment Skills Development Training Program
EXPECTED START DATE:
Mid May Invermere
TRAINING IN CRANBROOK
LIMITED SEATS SO REGISTER TODAY!
WHAT IS JOB OPTIONS BC?
- 25 hours per week for 6 weeks of group facilitation/training
- Training allowance provided
- Life skills workshops
- Employment skills workshops
- Basic computer skills workshops
- 4 weeks employer work experience (subject to availability)
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Unemployed, non-EI British Columbians who are Canadian Citizens or Landed Immigrants and are not attending school
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- A non-EI individual is someone who has not had a regular claim in the past 3 years, or a maternity or parental claim in past 5 years
HOW TO REGISTER:
- By Phone: Call 250.426.8019 extension 3030 or 3026
- In Person: At CMHA Kootenays, 39 13th Avenue South Cranbrook
Working Together to Help Keep BC Strong
Funding provided through the Canada-British Columbia Labour Market Agreement.