We are a leading Canadian publishing company searching for a new media sales person with between 4-6 years of previous sales experience who is knowledgeable about the technology, entertainment and lifestyle sectors. Previous experience dealing with media buyers and agencies is absolutely essential.
The successful candidate will take a lead sales position with our flagship product, a monthly consumer publication with a circulation of over 100,000 copies. We already boast a range of partnerships with various companies, and candidates will be expected to increase our partnership portfolio, building relationships and ensuring that ad revenue increases on a monthly basis as the company expands.
There is huge potential for growth of earnings, and experienced candidates should expect to exceed OTE comfortably.
- Have 4 to 6 years of previous media sales experience
- Have existing relationships with agencies and media buyers in Canada
- Have strong knowledge of technology, entertainment and lifestyle sectors
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Have strong communication skills
- Be trustworthy, punctual, reliable and independent
- A proven track record
- Be willing to be based out of Durham office, and commute to sales meetings and appointments when necessary
- Be available to interview week beginning January 14th in Oshawa
Successful candidate can expect:
- A vibrant workplace
- To work across exciting industries
- Basic salary of $42,000 gross, with healthy commission and OTE of $95,000+
Candidates who fit the bill are asked to respond to this advert with an up to date resume, including references which will be contacted prior to interview. Terms of employment include a 3 month probationary period.
No time-wasters please - only those with previous media sales experience need apply.