Waterfront Staff (Summer Position)
Canadian International Student Services (CISS) is currently looking for enthusiastic and hard-working individuals with a passion for camp to fill waterfront instructor positions. Candidates should be energetic, organized, creative, and team oriented. They must be willing to embrace the diverse cultural environment we offer at our programmes.
Lakefield Camp International - Lakefield, ON www.lakefieldcamp.com
Swallowdale Camp – Huntsville, ON www.swallowdalecamp.com
Candidates must be comfortable participating and instructing at least two of the following activities:
- Lifeguards (All instructors must hold a current Bronze Medallion or equivalent - Bronze Cross or higher is preferred.)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Experience working in a camp setting and/or with children/youth
- First Aid and CPR qualifications
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and a strong sense of responsibility
- Police Reference Check and Vulnerable Sector Screening required
The programme runs from late June to mid-August
Accommodation and meals are included for all residential programmes.
Interested applicants please forward cover letter and resume to the stated email address with the name of the camp and position you are interested in applying for in the subject line.
No phone calls, please – all applications will be forwarded to our directors for further review.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED