Waterfront Director (Summer Position)
Swallowdale Camp of Canadian International Student Services (CISS) is currently looking for enthusiastic and hard-working individuals to fill a waterfront director position at an international summer camp in Huntsville, Ontario. Candidates should be energetic, organized, creative, and team oriented. They must be willing to embrace the diverse cultural environment we offer at our programmes.
Swallowdale Camp (www.swallowdalecamp.com)
Candidates must be comfortable participating and instructing at least two of the following activities:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a current NLS
- Experience working in a camp setting and/or with children/youth
- First Aid and CPR qualifications
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and a strong sense of responsibility
- Must enjoy working with children and youth
- Police Reference Check and Vulnerable Sector Screening required
Contract lengths available between late June and mid August.
Accommodation and meals are included for all residential programmes.
Interested applicants please forward cover letter and resume to the stated email address with the name of the camp and position you are interested in applying for in the subject line.
No phone calls, please – all applications will be forwarded to our directors for further review.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED