Sailing Activity Instructor (Summer Position)
Canadian International Student Services (CISS) is currently looking for enthusiastic and hard-working individuals with a passion for children and youth to fill the sailing activity instructor position at Lakefield Camp International in Lakefield,Ontario www.lakefieldcamp.com . Candidates should be energetic, organized, creative, and team oriented. They must be willing to embrace the diverse cultural environment we offer at our programmes.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Experience working in a camp setting and/or with children/youth
- Must have current NLS certification
- First Aid and CPR qualifications
- Must have experience with sailing
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and a strong sense of responsibility
- Must enjoy working with children and youth
- Police Reference Check and Vulnerable Sector Screening required
- Adhere to OCA guidelines per waterfront regulations
- Instruct sailing to campers
- Ensure all equipment is maintained and put away properly
- Counselling duties
Programme is in operation from late June to mid August, contracts vary in length.
Accommodation and meals are included for all residential programmes.
Interested applicants please forward cover letter and resume to the stated email address with the name of the camp and position you are interested in applying for in the subject line.
No phone calls, please – all applications will be forwarded to the director for further review.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED