This is a part-time (22.5 hours per week) temporary position (1+ year) for mat leave.
The duties and responsibilities include:
- Excel experience is necessary
- responsible for overseeing all cycle count processes and procedures
- responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy in 7 warehouses across Canada
- work closely with warehouse cycle counters to rectify inventory discrepancies
- produce and manage daily Cycle Counts & Month End Reports using Excel and ACCESS programs
- item file maintenance (ERP system)
- special price file maintenance
- P.O. inquiries
- preparing NAFTA documents
- Inventory Control
- Year-end Inventory
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned
Indeed - 19 months ago
A wholesale distributor of industrial tools and supplies for over 60 years, and is wholly Canadian owned.