The Canadian Home Builders' Association - Edmonton Region provides networking oppoertunities and professional development services as well as government and public representation.
We are looking for an experienced professional to provide front desk administration and staff support, and maintain a fully functional office.
- Responsible for first impressions, set and maintain a superior standard of respect, courtesy and efficiency in all interactions with members, visitors and co-workers.
- Manage, organize and update relevant data using database and reporting applications.
- Coordinate with various staff for operational support activities; serve as a liaison between staff in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational challenges.
- Create statistical tools and reports as required.
- Two to three years’ experience in a front line position.
- Ability to interact with a wide variety of individuals.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Experience with Microsoft, Outlook, Excel.
Please submit your cover letter and resume by March 6, 2013.
We thank all applicants; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.