Canadian Helicopters Group specializes in helicopter transportation and related support services. With bases around the world, it has fixed primary operations in Canada, Australia, New Zealand and regions of Southeast Asia. The Company also supplies on demand support operations in Afghanistan and Antarctica. Canadian Helicopters has been a leader in the helicopter transportation services market for over six decades. It is known for providing the highest standards of service and maintaining safe operations.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager this position requires an individual who is organized and self-starter. Duties include those of performing aircraft maintenance, organizing and housekeeping of the hanger facility.
- Hold a valid M1 and/or M2 AME license;
- Hold or have held Aircraft Certification Authority (ACA) on the AS350/355 and/or Bell 206 aircraft;
- Holding ACA on the Bell 212 would be a definite asset;
- Ability to accept other away-from-base assignments, as required.
- Ability to work within a group environment.