CHST is currently hiring the following instructors:
- EMR (Red Cross, St. John Ambulance or EMP Canada certified)
- CPR & First Aid (Red Cross, St. John Ambulance or EMP Canada certified)
- H2S Alive (Enform certified)
- TDG (Danatec or Enform certified)
- WHIMIS (Danatec or Enform certified)
We will accept applicants with Red Cross, EMP or St. John’s Ambulance’s Instructor status.
- Valid Driver’s Licence with clean drivers abstract;
- Reliable form of transportation;
- Excellent communicator with people of all different abilities and backgrounds;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision; strong independent work ethic;
- Real desire to develop and nurture talent in your students and yourself.
As an instructor for CHST you will be required to travel between various sites to train workers within your discipline.
The successful candidates will be able to easily engage a group of individuals to ensure that the information in your course has been effectively received by all. You will be required to keep an open line of communication with the training coordinator regarding the training schedule and content.
This is a fantastic opportunity for all ambitious individuals to share their knowledge and continually promote safety conscious attitudes in the workplace.
The position is casual with the potential to become full time. Closing date is August 8, 2013.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Indeed - 11 months ago
Canadian Health and Safety Training (CHST) is a fully owned Aboriginal company dedicated to providing exceptional training opportunities....