Year Full-Time Contract – Available Immediately
Reporting to the Vice-President, National Affairs, the Online Marketing Specialist will manage the implementation, maintenance and optimization of online marketing campaigns and will drive audience development across various social media channels. You will develop and implement a cohesive online marketing plan across external websites, blogs, online communities and social media to build CFIB awareness, online traffic and leads, and help generate online sales.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Exercise a creative approach in developing on-line marketing initiatives to raise awareness of CFIB.
- Ensure our online marketing strategies are effectively reaching and engaging prospective members.
- Understand and work to impact the factors that affect traffic-to-sales conversion
- Liaise with external social/e-marketing vendors/partners and internal stakeholders, including VP Sales and Manager Web, to create effective on-line communications.
- Work collaboratively with CFIB's social media working group to grow our presence on social media.
- Connect to online conversations and searches related to small business activity (eg. promoted tweets, search engine trends, etc.)
- In collaboration with the communications and web team, monitor and analyze our on-line traffic, sales (new member sign ups) and effectiveness of campaigns/offers.
- University or College Degree (Business, Computer Science or Marketing) or equivalent
- 2+ years of online social marketing experience, including developing social marketing campaigns from data capture to campaign execution
- Understanding of digital design, production, branding and messaging
- Solid understanding of social marketing best practices
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to multiple audiences both written and orally. Must be able to work in English. Working knowledge of French is a definite asset.
- High energy and a desire to work in a results oriented, member-centric, fast-paced environment.
This position is based in Toronto or Ottawa
Please send your resume and cover letter to the Human Resources Department.
Indeed - 15 months ago