Are you a results-driven individual looking for a Business to Business sales opportunity? Then we want to hear from you! As the “Big Voice for Small Business” in Canada, we are looking for a Business Development Manager to promote our services to small and mid-size local businesses in the Lloydminster to Cold Lake area.
If you’re goal is to be a game changer with a great company, and if you possess an entrepreneurial spirit and are experienced in dealing with small business owners, then apply today!
The successful candidate will manage an assigned territory by proactively engaging business owners focusing on business development and growth.
What you may expect as a Business Development Manager with CFIB?
- Ability to control your own income – no cap
- Know that the work you do is important, making a difference for Canadian business owners
- Work for a credible, well-respected organization, one that you can be proud of
- Proactively reach out for business and be ‘on the go’ rather than in a closed office all day
- Paid vacation & statutory holidays, and a competitive benefits plan
- The sky’s the limit in terms of career growth; in fact, all of our Sales Management team has been promoted from within the organization.
This position requires access to a vehicle and a valid driver’s licence.
The Canadian Federation of Independent Business is a growing organization dedicated to supporting small businesses in every province and territory in the country. CFIB represents small business owners in every industry sector in Canada. Through direct contact with business owners, we offer business counselling support, preferred pricing programs and we advocate for changes to government policy to benefit the small business sector. To learn more about CFIB please visit our website at www.cfib.ca