A unique opportunity to work for a reputable, established national company utilizing your creativity and natural talent for relationship building and market innovation
- Leverage command of market knowledge to build, secure alignment, and execute an integrated community-centric marketing strategy (including multiple programs - cross portfolio, cross channel, cross function).
- Understand the community landscape and be a champion for a community-centred marketing approach in working with key stakeholders from across the business
- Execute on market strategy to increase penetration of our products/services in target markets; be prepared to trial different approaches to uncover the optimal method
- Responsible and accountable for the end to end development of a marketing strategy campaign, program and/or initiative including the allocation of the budget and development of the ROI and KPIs.
- Leverage municipal and local team relationships to inform, shape and steward the market strategy.
- Contribute to the development of initiatives to establish best in class practices within our company.
You are a marketing professional looking to demonstrate your natural talent for relationship building and marketing innovation in a series of small, contained market explorations. You are not afraid to try new things and will engage your key stakeholders to ensure everyone has input and can learn from different ways of doing things. People would describe you as affable and structured in your approach.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Track record of collaborations leveraging internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrate influence and strategy skills; planning, budget management, variance reporting; root cause analysis.
- Proven ability to make strategic recommendations on gap closure initiatives, secure alignment and budget.
- Confidently present ideas to senior leaders (VP and above).
- Proven Risk management and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent leadership, analytical, communication and presentation skills. Ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders, meet tight deadlines and tolerate ambiguity.
- Program management expertise
- Desire to "roll up your sleeves" to get things done
- Ability to travel across Western Canada (~5 days/month)
- Required Professional Designation/Certification:
- Post-Secondary education (i.e. Marketing)
- 5+ years progressive experience in Marketing and business management positions.
- Telecom/industry experience and exposure to a variety of marketing roles would be beneficial.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, and
live in the locations listed below, then please apply at your earliest convenience.