*Now Hiring*- Wingham and Kitchener yards
339A Licensed Mobile Crane Operator
- Safe operation of all cranes and boom trucks (ranging from 17-90 tons).
- Responsible for keeping records, log books, daily trip logs, annual certifications, lift plans, etc.
- Maintenance of the above equipment including service in the shop and in the field when required.
- Inspection of equipment including slings, shackles, lifting chains, etc. Disposal and replacement of defective equipment as required.
- Ensure repairs are completed within established time frames in order to achieve maximum equipment availability.
- Participate in safety meetings and contribute to the development of the daily maintenance plan.
- Employee must keep work areas and equipment clean and free of safety hazards on a continual basis.
- Any other assigned duties.
Conditions of Employment
- Must have a valid DZ or AZ Driver’s Licence and a clean driver’s abstract for past 3 years.
- Must hold a valid Ontario 339A Hoisting Engineer Licence.
- Demonstrated good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must have previous experience in operating mobile cranes.
- High school diploma or GED, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Responsible for wearing all appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Must attend, and partake in all pre-job, post-job and monthly safety meetings.
- Must pass all safety training administered by Canadian Crane.
- Must be capable of working well with others.
- Capable of working within a fast paced environment.
- Have good judgment and the ability to react quickly.
- Must have basic mechanical skills.
Please note: Canadian Crane is only accepting Ontario certified 339A hoisting engineers at this time.
Indeed - 12 months ago
Canadian Crane Rentals is a family owned and operated company established in 1961. We take great pride in our equipment, offering our...