Canadian Cancer Society Employee Review

View all Canadian Cancer Society reviews

Working as .Net developer at CCS.
Programmer/Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 February 2014
My work starts at 9 o'clock ans ends at 5 o'clock. I start work by checking my emails, arranging my work orders, meeting schedules and project deadlines. After meeting with PMs, I start development, enhancement and testing codes related to ASP.net web application or window application or SharePoint.

Working with friendly co workers has enhanced my interpersonal skills, communication skills and listening skills. Working with team is most enjoyable part of job.

Other Canadian Cancer Society Employee Reviews

Best Place to work
Fundraising Coordinator (Waterloo, Brantford (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON6 February 2018
EWB is absolutely a place to work. They allow flexibility, travel, advancement and always pour as much energy as possible into their employees. They love strong willed and driven individuals.
many nice people to work with. friendly working environment.
Accounting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 January 2018
Colleagues are supportive and helpful. Working schedule is very flexible. You can come early in the morning and leave early in the afternoon as long as you have worked 8 hours a day.