A leader in the precious metals industry, Canadian Bullion Services ranks among the top precious metals dealers in Canada. Its management has more than 50 years of financial services experience and one of the most respected names in the industry. The firm’s superior reputation testifies to the exceptional customer service and professional excellence, which sets it apart from the competition. In addition, the firm ranks as an industry leader in precious metals research and analysis — an expertise we share with our clientèle on a daily basis. The Canadian Bullion Services’ website demonstrates our commitment to keeping the public informed. The website is continually updated and it provides a wealth of free information, which can help you make informed decisions regarding your purchases and sales of gold, silver, platinum and palladium.
The Marketing Coordinator/Office Administrator is responsible for various marketing initiatives including management of a weekly promotion, logistics management, management of company social media platform(s), and other administrative duties.
- Construct marketing material (posters, banners, on-line magazines etc.)
- Manage all social media accounts (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Assist with all aspects of contest development, execution, and prize fulfilment
- Coordinate logistics of sales collateral, including shipping & inventory management
- Administrative duties (filing, scanning, printing, copying etc.)
- Providing customer service (picking up phone calls, liasoning with clients etc.)
- Related post-secondary degree/diploma in Marketing, Communications, and/or Graphic Design etc.
- Copy writing ability (press release, blogs, social media, etc.)
- Experience working with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
- Strong communication skills including the ability to write well and adapt writing style across different print and on-line media
- Understanding of digital marketing, including Google Analytics and Adwords platforms
- Ability to self manage multiple projects and changing priorities; self-starter and enjoys working independently.
- Ability to utilize Adobe Photoshop and HTML is an asset
Compensation will be $700/biweekly
Please send in your resume to jcohen [at] cbmetals.com
No phone calls please.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard -