Canadian Blood Services Employee Review

View all Canadian Blood Services reviews

Love my co workers
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 January 2014
A typical day at work consists of driving to my clinic setting up the clinic and working with my colleagues and donors.

The donors are the people who volunteer their time to come and donate blood in need for other people. That is the most rewarding
of my profession
Pros
Working with my colleagues
Cons
driving to clinics sometimes it is long

Other Canadian Blood Services Employee Reviews

Driver (Current Employee) –  London, ON5 November 2017
You may be doing different jobs @ different hours on any given day. Delivering blood to a hospital or setting up a clinic or delivering blood from a clinic to the Brampton facility. I learned to follow Sop's and that you have to give your life to this company and they're still not happy.
Cons
long shifts up to 14 hours in all weather, expected to drive in winter storms, unrealistic management goals, unballanced schedule where you coud be starting from 1 am to working all night all in 1 week.
Good workplace
Adminstrative Support / TSR - Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 November 2017
A typical day at work. Great working environment and great management. Generally people around you are nice. you would develop your interpersonal skills and customer service skills in interacting with peers, customers and external affiliations.
Pros
Great company to work with
Cons
Fast paced

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Blood Services. Our community is ready to answer.