Canadian Beauty College is a thriving college focused on quality education and services for both students and clients. Registered as a Private Career College and a member of the Ontario Association of Career Colleges, we offer the leading programs within Medical Aesthetics and the Make Up industries respectively.
Canadian Beauty College is currently seeking energetic, enthusiastic individuals to join our team. The ideal candidate is committed to education, passionate about the beauty industry and community. The candidate also has proven experience in education and the Cosmetic Industry.
- Bachelor degree from a Canadian University and/or a graduate of a College of Applied Arts and Technology, Private Career College or equivalent AND
- 2+ years working experience in the field of Make Up and Cosmetics
- Must be capable of all types of make up applications, including airbrush, Special FX, Eyelash extension
- Works well independently and in a team environment
- Knowledge and experience with retailing and sales
- Experience with MAKE UP FOR EVER and Dermalogica an asset
- Training/Instructing experience is an asset
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in the use of integrated software systems and Microsoft Office applications;
- Demonstrated skills in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with students, staff, faculty, and the public;
- Demonstrated skills in facilitating and modeling a quality customer service orientation;
- Ability to work effectively within an ethnic, cultural and socially diverse student population;
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated strong interpersonal skills
Indeed - 13 months ago