Canadian Appliance Source Employee Reviews

Simply a great career....
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON25 March 2017
After being in retail for the past 35 years I came to Canadian Appliance Source just over a year ago in Hamilton. This is by far the most concise and professional appliance company in Canada. The training and overall atmosphere is excellent. Opportunities to earn a great income are abundant within this company. The customer care department and management staff are vigilant at helping the sales people with every aspect of the sale and delivery.I have never worked for a company that offers the sales incentives and the bonus structure that Canadian Appliance Source does. I enjoy coming to work each day knowing that this company strives to be the best in Canada at providing us with the best marketing strategy in the country. The hours also are considerably shorter then every other major appliance retailer. This keeps our staff fresh and maintains a balance of personal life and career. This as stated is.....simply a great career!
Pros
Great income.
Cons
Excellent opportunity for growth, strong leadership.
Logistics (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 March 2017
I have worked at CAS for less than a year and so far it has been a great company to work for.

Management respects and values their employees as evidenced by the salary and benefits package.

CAS leadership encourages and nurtures a team environment and communicates change well. They welcome feedback from staff to streamline company processes and are quick to implement changes that make day-to-day work more efficient and effective.

This is a company where hard work actually pays off. There is a lot of growth in the company (which means that there is ample opportunity for promotions and pay increases).

I'm glad I found this company and I look forward to a long career with CAS.
Pros
Great coworkers, Team Environment, Strong Leadership
Most sophisticated company in appliance market
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke20 March 2017
I have been with CAS about a year. I have been enjoying every day at work so far. One of the most attractive aspects of the company is its culture. I have never felt I am being drawn into top to bottom dated corporate brick and mortar culture. Whatever the role you are performing at CAS ,everyone gets the same respect they deserve and team members always there to help you if ever needed.
Second ,its innovative approach to appliance market. CAS provides all the necessary high-tech tools in order to provide highest satisfaction to it's clients.
Third , CAS is very versatile when it comes to problem solving. Executive team is always keeping all the communication channels open so when problem occurs they can come up with a solution fast in order to increase efficiency.
Pros
income, innovative, respectful environment, versatile
Cons
Weekend
Great Innovative Company
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON20 March 2017
One of the best companies I have ever worked for! Very Innovative, user friendly and high tech sales order and follow up system to use. It makes your job very easy and you make less mistakes. Management always there for you for help and to support. Easy access to top management who always wants to hear from you for any suggestions or improvements. Job work and life balance is great, much better than my previous job. Employees are cared for, respected and recognized for the contribution they make everyday. Overall great support staff and very high paced professional work environment. For a challenging and rewarding career, this is the best place!
Best life decision that I have ever made
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Ottawa/Montreal20 March 2017
Canadian Appliance Source has provided me an opportunity to really show my talents and they allow me to push myself to the next level

With the support of the management team, I have grown with the company that has grown leap and bounds as well

I was hesitant to come at first but after the leap of faith I made, it paid off in the most positive fashion that I could have ever imagined

Greatest Decision Ever!!

Thanks CAS
Pros
Ample growth opportunities
Very stress free selling environment, you get what you put in.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  442 Millen rd Stoney Creek Ontario20 March 2017
The great thing about this company is they are striving to be the best all the time, so any salesman knows when your selling the best product for the best company its alot easier. I can only speak for the Hamilton store but Im not stressed to come into work in the morning, the atmosphere is great. We have a team of associates who all trying to help each other out. We are a well functioning team. It also helps you dont have management breathing down your neck all the time, you really feel like you are your own business.
Pros
Lots of chance for sales and bonuses.
Cons
Work alot of weekends.
Good place to grow
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  Head Office, Toronto20 March 2017
Since it is a new company, there's a lot of room for growth within the company, especially at their head office. If you show a lot of hard work and dedication, it is noticed.
Pros
Company outings, above average pay
Fast Pace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON4 April 2016
This is a very aggressive and fast pace place to work. I was challenged every day to make sure that I was on top of my customers and what their needs were. If you did not stay on top of this you would not succeed here.
Workers are great. Work environment not so much.
Delivery Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 December 2015
I don't even know how to explain the time I had working at this company. I think the ratings should be enough though. I was a delivery truck driver for just over a year. Worked ridiculous hours and did a lot of RIDICULOUS out of the norm things to get the job done. It just isn't an experience I would recommend to anyone else.
Pros
Great employees
Cons
Long hours, disrespect, neglect..the list goes on.
Fun, and accepting environment
Delivery Driver/Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Toronto, On29 September 2015
The hours are sometimes long, but the staff are friendly. The job is physically demanding, but also financially rewarding. It's a great experience everyday.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Appliance Source. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6