Canadian Analytical Laboratories has been providing innovative leadership in contract laboratory services for 25 years with a reputation as one of the most service-oriented contract laboratory in the pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical and Cosmetic industry.
To conduct, with minimum supervision, document review duties with current in-house procedures.
- Review of AR sheets for incoming samples.
- Review of all raw data generated in the course of lab analysis inclusive of standard and sample dispensing weights; calibration dates of equipment used in the analysis; lot number and expiry dating of standards and reagents used in the analysis; chromatograms, spectra ect.
- Review of calibration data when required.
- Conduct OOS investigations.
- Chemistry degree or equivalent.
- 3-5 years experience as a document reviewer
- Knowledge of basic chemical concepts such as mass and concentration.
- Proven ability to work in a safe manner and maintaining a clean and organized work environment.
- Competency in clearly and fluently expressing concepts and ideas in English, orally and in writing.
- Working knowledge of basic computer systems and software applications.
- Ability to work as a member of a team and under minimum supervision.
Salary $42,000 annually plus benefits after three month probation
Indeed - 7 months ago
CAL is a full service contract testing laboratory, specializing in pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, & cosmetic analysis. We have provided...