Are you interested in joining the Canadian subsidiary of a global European-based company? Would you like to leverage your experience auditing companies in the manufacturing industry? Are you looking for an opportunity that will allow you to supervise a team of staff and develop your management skills?
We are recruiting on behalf of a specialized manufacturer located in the North GTA. They are currently seeking a progressive Chartered Accountant to be responsible for their full-cycle accounting, internal controls, treasury and budget coordination.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
- Supervise full-cycle accounting process to ensure the accuracy and completeness of financial data
- Review accounting policies, maintenance of internal controls and financial process improvement
- Financial statement analysis, cash flow monitoring and assisting with budgeting & forecasting
- Maintain relationships with external auditors, banks and government agencies as required
- Oversight of day-to-day accounting including AP, AR, billing and financial information systems
- Management of general accounting staff and coordination with other areas of finance
- Ensure on-time remittances of company withholdings including taxes, RRSP, WSIB, etc.
The employer is offering an attractive compensation package consisting of an excellent base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Canadian Chartered Accountant Designation (CA)
- Bachelor of Commerce, Business Administration or equivalent
- 3-5 years of progressive audit experience in a public accounting firm
- Proven multi-tasking, prioritizing and problem solving abilities in a business setting
- Self-starter who takes initiative, works well independently and builds strong relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills combined with strong leadership
- Knowledge of IFRS and experience auditing companies in the manufacturing sector
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying to this posting directly – you will be contacted directly to discuss your candidacy. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those with relevant experience will be contacted about this role specifically.