Are you interested in joining a distinguished market-leader in the investment management industry? Would you like to leverage your public accounting experience in a progressive and dynamic organization? Are you looking for a role that is removed from financial reporting and accounting cycles?
We are recruiting on behalf of a global asset management firm with their Canadian head office located in the downtown core. They are currently seeking a progressive Chartered Accountant to join their ‘product development’ team in this newly-created position.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
- Develop key performance indicators (KPIs) for all product initiatives from a financial perspective
- Design new reports and analytics to address the needs of the business and anticipate requirements
- Proactively partner with colleagues in the product development group on pricing-related matters
- Take the lead in securing appropriate external benchmarking and competitive information/analysis
- Lead the annual business planning process for the product management & development department
- Assist in identifying marketing opportunities, sales trends and providing value-added information
- Conducting product gap analysis, market share metrics/drivers and other initiatives as needed
- Involvement in presentations related to the sales performance of the firm’s existing product lines
The employer is offering a lucrative compensation package consisting of an attractive base salary and significant annual bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Canadian Chartered Accountant Designation (CA)
- Bachelor of Commerce, Business Administration or equivalent
- 3-4 years of progressive experience at a large public accounting firm
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving abilities and excellent work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with strong interpersonal skills
- Confidence to present to Senior Management and stakeholders in various departments
- Experience auditing companies in the financial services or investment industry
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Pursuing or completion of a CFA designation is an asset
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly and one of our consultants will contact you directly to discuss your candidacy. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those with relevant experience will be contacted about this role specifically.