Are you interested in joining a growing company in a strategic and operational finance role? Would you like to leverage your P&L management experience in a role that offers interaction with clients? Are you looking for an opportunity to conduct extensive financial analysis and deliver presentations on company results?
We are recruiting on behalf of global services organization located in the North GTA. They are currently seeking a progressive Chartered Accountant with relevant experience to be responsible for financial management, business case analysis, complex financial performance analysis, and forecasting.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
- Directs and coordinates company financial planning, budgeting and management reporting
- Conducts financial analysis for assigned accounts including variance analysis and KPIs
- Monitors forecasted annual performance to plan and make recommendations as necessary
- Writes operational business cases, memos to clients and client performance analysis documents
- Conducts risk management analytics, detailed line item analytics, and score card analytics
- Interprets, implements, and ensures ongoing adherence to client contract terms and conditions
- Prepares, analyzes and presents monthly, quarterly and annual internal and external results
- Management of business unit accounting staff including training, coaching and mentoring
The employer is offering an attractive compensation package consisting of an excellent base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Canadian Chartered Accountant Designation (CA)
- Bachelor of Commerce, Business Administration or equivalent
- 6-8 years of progressive experience, including full P&L management
- Well-developed internal/external client management and relationship-building skills
- Strong management experience including proven leadership and training skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, multi-tasking abilities and ability to prioritize
- Extensive business partnering skills and experience
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly through this posting and one of our consultants will contact you directly to discuss your candidacy. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those with relevant experience will be contacted about this role specifically.