CanadaDrugs.com Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great place to work if you are capable of not taking crititsm personally
Patient Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB20 January 2013
A typical day at work consists of preparing your desk and computer for the day. Answering all customer calls and placing required orders. Coworkers are great, management could be better as they choose not to listen to what front line staff are informing them of (in regards to customer queries, concerns etc). The most enjoyable part of this job is talking to a wide variety of people from all around the world and in all walks of life. The least enjoyable part of this job is that it can become very repetitive.
Worked with great people
Patient Service representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB5 February 2013
Coming in to work was a daily routine. I would come in everyday and know exactly what needs to be done. Worked well with or without supervision. I loved working with people I worked with on my overnight shift. I found the hardest part about the job was the everyday change.
Pros
incentives
Cons
Great Work Environment
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB25 November 2012
Working at Canada Drugs is a great work experience and great learning environment.

4.3