QA & Build Engineer:
Help us get it right for Canada’s donors and charities
You won’t stand for faulty software, and have a crushing ability to make just about anything break. You are, however, methodical and detailed in your approach, and you believe that people deserve to have high quality, and highly usable software, especially donors and charities.
- Your knowledge with a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering/computer science, or college equivalent
- Your skills to write and run unit tests, write test plans, and manage usability testing sessions and builds
- Your experience of at least one year working with C#, ASP.NET, and the Microsoft web stack would be a great asset to have.
What’s in it for you?
- Interesting projects. We’re building an industry leading service!
- Work with smart people. We’ve come a long way in 12 years!
- Work with impact. Our work touches the entire Canadian charitable sector!
- A stable, creative, and collaborative environment
- The best tools, very competitive compensation
CanadaHelps inspires $75 million in annual giving to over twelve thousand charities, and on behalf of hundreds of thousands of donors. Since 2000, we have been Canada’s leader in developing innovative online products to make giving easier and more secure, offering creative giving and donation products for charities across the country.
Think this is for you?
Send us your resume (cover letter too!). If you want to prove you’re really paying attention (and have your resume reviewed), include a link to your favourite Joel on Software article with a paragraph or two on why it’s your favourite.
CanadaHelps is a public charitable foundation, an online donation portal for all of Canada's 83,000 registered charities. CanadaHelps...