Canada Employee Reviews

Challenging and rewarding
CEO and Founder (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON28 October 2016
Full disclosure I am reviewing my own company, not by choice.

7613717 Canada Inc. is a white label affiliate management company.

A typical day would consist of:
* Interacting with clients
* Recruiting affiliates (online commission only sales force)
* Engaging affiliates to improve sales and conversions
* Prospecting for new clients
Productive and fun
Correspondent Iberoamerican Channel (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 October 2016
Enjoying what you are doing, having fun with your coworkers while you achieve the company's goals. A very good place to work at.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours
fun workplace
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Quebec5 October 2016
always very busy, great team very hard working
good benefits, not much room for advancement.
great product, cali head office is amazing. miss that trip!
Great opportunities for self & family, safe & productive country.
Lecturer/Instructor (Former Employee) –  Toronto13 September 2016
Most enjoyable part of the job is an unencumbered opportunity for personal inputs. Management is professional, co-workers are cooperative.

Learnt to assimilate widely varying cultural differences through exposure to co-workers and students in training.

Most challenging part of the job is in R&D which can extend to more than 15-16 continuous hours at times.
great company to work for
General Contractor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 September 2016
great company to work for with the freedom to make your own decisions.hardest part of the job is managing the different subcontractors working under you
different experiences
Cook (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC9 September 2016
not bad but looking for new and different experiences.Learned a lot about responsibility and the co workers were very respectful and great to work with.
Pros
good and respectable hours
a lot of miscommunication.
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 August 2016
poor management. people or colleagues are always gossiping that's why a lot of good workers leave. hardest part of the job, you don't have a day off..
Pros
sometimes free snacks
Cons
Hardworking when it comes to job, and grateful working with good people
Store Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC, Canada11 June 2016
Working in a foreign place is a challenge for a family man like me, leaving my family in our own country is difficult but for the future of my children I will do the best I can.
As a Store Supervisor in a Gas Station is not an easy job. I encounter some problems regarding gas price suddenly change and the customer complains. I Also encountered a robbery in store and I was the one doing the cash register. The most enjoyable about my job is when its really busy, its fun working because the time gone by past and my manager appreciate our effort.

Also working in a restaurant is more fun and enjoyable, I love working in a busy place like dennys restaurant. I love serving good people and a nice place with a good management from the manager.
Pros
50% free on our meal as server, and a yearly evaluation to increase our salary
Cons
Canadian workers are always absent, so we're having a hardship during rush hour
Fastpace Productive and fun
Administrative Assistant / Purchasing (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON9 May 2016
a very fast pace busy day being thorough and safe a very detail oriented job and that you can t put a price on safety management was very helpful coworkers amazing and team players the hardest part f the job is trying to locate a part in a breakdown situation but when that part came in expedited and avoided lost production time that is reward enough
Always was busy and working
assistint chef (Former Employee) –  Pincher Creek, AB7 May 2016
Typical day was fast passed. learned to work fast paste great great co-workers always a laugh. Hardest part was not doing something.
the most enjoyable part was working with food and always a laugh with the co-workers
Pros
good coworkers
Cons
long days
it was fun working here
Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 April 2016
it is the best place in Calgary. Working there was fun and easy. I learn much about communicating skills as I was always talking to customers. My co-workers are the best, we do everything as a group
which reduce our work load. The hardest part of the job is during rush our like saturdays because we host a lot of people. The most enjoyable part of the job, I would say is when serving customers and making them happy.
learned new things
packer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 January 2016
I learned lot from that company. it was good experience.
fun working place. it was a small family business the management was not very good.
Pros
Cons
not really
Great company and space for advancement
Regional Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 October 2015
contact Preferred accounts and establish rapport
work with the Travel Media in the country
Manage a plan for visiting accounts in the country
Involved in contact negotiations
Hardest part of the job is being away from the Head Office
the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting people from all over the country and beyond
Extremely good environment. skills/educational growth Very good Mangement team, room to exercise authority in decision making and decision making.
Quality Control Technician Dubois Chemical (Former Employee) –  Downsview, Ontario25 August 2015
An atmosphere of precision and discipline. Highly skilled procedures and Management accountability. Room to make powerful decisions regarding production, quality control procedures and laboratory management.. Good feed back from management team and operations manager.
Pros
enjoyed responsiblilty in decision making, Enjoyed accountabilty aspect of the job. Good work environment and great team spirit.
Cons
salary did not reflective of work-load
Learning with half of fun but no security of tenure as employer can't renew contracts due to the existing moratorium
Swing Manager - Food Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Okotoks, AB16 December 2014
Handled and monitors an entire shift and training of around 15 employees per shift in both service and production areas. Prepares the cash sheet report. Controls labor cost.
Pros
friendly atmosphere to work with despite having to stand for long hours
Cons
no security of tenure unless you are a permanent resident
Job Culture and Job Security/Advancement
agriculture (Current Employee) –  Hill Lake, NS6 November 2014
every day juste freiday
i working in my contry i am can the travail the land and irrige the plant and recolte the fruit
Pros
free linchud
Cons
long houre
Great Oppertunity
Consultant (Wilfrid Laurier Campus) (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, ON18 September 2014
This club helps and assists dozens every year in many different ways, with a specific focus on helping refugees get education in 1st World countries with their tuition and livings costs covered.
Productive and fun traveling around philippines
not in canada (Former Employee) –  N/A27 April 2014
Create self progressive and self confidence and create a good bonding to co workers and superiors.
Pros
Free meals and travellng allowances
Cons
long hours and long period of days
Friendly employee, friendly group leaders
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 November 2013
Very good team, tidy working conditions, the collection of a lot of experience in the field of furniture production.
Pros
team spirit, good capaiyty
Cons
It was not at any disadvantage
Good opportunity at first
Branch Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 September 2013
Goodall Rubber was a great opportunity for me to take on an advanced opportunity and learn many in depth aspects of running a business.

I was the senior executive in the Calgary location and responsible for all aspects of growth and development at the Calgary branch as well as outside sales growth.

My management was distant and unfortunately unavailable often. They hired and allowed local management that let the Calgary branch of this great company fall down for years.

The hardest part of the job was restructuring the branch, ie., dismissing and hiring, revamping the warehouse and reorganizing the operations of the branch. Most of this was achieved by bringing on more developed, hand picked(by me) staff members. On top of this was the responsibility to train a sales team and to develop outside sales on my own.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the freedom to do what was required, and the long leash given was great to change the branch in the ways I felt necessary.

In the end, we were purchased by a large European conglomerate that had ambitions to change the structure of the company. The role of branch manager was no longer required at nearly all locations, therefore my position was eliminated.