The Pricing Department has an opening for a Technical Analyst (Pricing Analyst II).
Qualifications: The following are preferred or desired unless specifically stated;
- University or College degree with Computer Science and/or Business related focus
- Preference for experience of 1 – 3 years grocery related industry
- Required Post Secondary training or Certification with MS Access (or similar database management program)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel functions.
- Experience manipulating data within large database systems
- Query writing knowledge required (experience using SQL preferred)
- Programming knowledge required (experience using VB/VBA preferred)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Develop tools and processes for automating and enhancing various Pricing department duties
- Create standard and ad hoc reports for pricing and promotional analysis
- Debug/augment existing processes to tailor project revisions
- Run ad hoc queries for investigations and scenarios to achieve desired results
- Be able to analyze and make design decisions based on progressively changing project requirements
- Work effectively in a team-oriented environment
Indeed - 21 months ago
The HEART of Safeway. People. Products. Community. Planet.
Canada Safeway Ltd. is an innovative Fortune 50 company and is one of the...