Canada Revenue Agency Employee Review

View all Canada Revenue Agency reviews

Good for Job Work/Life Balance
Collections Contact&Employer Accounts (Former Employee) –  Quebec City & Shawinigan-Sud, QC4 December 2013
It provides a Job Work/Life Balance environment, but not easy to obtain a permanent position.
Pros
Job Work/Life Balance, easier access to internal opportunities for contract positions
Cons
limited opportunities for permanent position, foreign diploma not decently recognized, closed minded in some areas

Other Canada Revenue Agency Employee Reviews

An inclusive work environment
Efile Income Tax Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS10 December 2017
Canada Revenue Agency allowed me to balance life and work by working with my availability. I enjoyed mostly the opportunity I got to help people in my community file their taxes.
Excellent employer, no benefits with contract positions, also only work during tax season; little opportunity to advance from temporary contract work.
Tax Services Agent (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC7 December 2017
Excellent employer; no benefits with contract positions, also only work during tax season; little opportunity to advance from temporary contract work.
Pros
Supportive and non discriminatory working environment, excellent training
Cons
No benefits with temporary contracts, little opportunity to advance into permanent benefitted positions, Phoenix pay system issues