Canada Revenue Agency Employee Review

View all Canada Revenue Agency reviews

Good for Job Work/Life Balance
Collections Contact&Employer Accounts (Former Employee) –  Quebec City & Shawinigan-Sud, QC4 December 2013
It provides a Job Work/Life Balance environment, but not easy to obtain a permanent position.
Pros
Job Work/Life Balance, easier access to internal opportunities for contract positions
Cons
limited opportunities for permanent position, foreign diploma not decently recognized, closed minded in some areas

Other Canada Revenue Agency Employee Reviews

Best place to work
Income Tax Relief Administration (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 February 2018
Best job I ever had, I learned so much and really enjoyed my team. Advancement to the fullest, hours of the week 9-5, very secure job, and safe place to work. Different cultures, and everyones too nice. Laid back, but professional.
Pros
Relaxed with professionalism
Cons
Top 100 employer in Canada
Testing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON20 February 2018
Top 100 employer in Canada. There is definite benefit pension plan, subsidized health benefit, personal day off to upgrade or work in your career and it is paid. And a few other benefits.