Canada Pure Water Company - A water bottling company selling refreshing beverages lower in carbohydrates and calories than other leading sodas. Canada Pure is proud to be one of the top selling beverages sold throughout schools and enjoyed by millions. We are currently recruiting for an energetic and dynamic Business Development / Logistics Coordinator to join our progressive team. We offer all team members the opportunity to grow personally and professionally. If you are talented, driven, and have the vision to lead, we want you on our team!
- Weekly/daily schedule production for 3PL Providers.
- Short and long range capacity and resource analysis
- Assessment of marketing opportunities and target markets, intelligence gathering on customers and competitors, generating leads for possible sales, follow-up sales activity.
- Identifying new markets and attracting new clients.
- Presentations to and negotiations with prospective customers.
- Serves as a lead facilitator both internally and externally for projects.
- Proactively develops and improves products and services.
- Understands clients’ needs.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Responsible for overseeing the production of brochures and other print materials as well as electronic materials.
- Develop a process to gather continuous feedback from clients.
- Maintain daily inventory levels of both raw materials and finished inventory goods.
- Retain the lowest price for distribution costs; ensure all deliveries made on a timely basis and follow up to ensure customer service satisfaction.
- Run weekly/daily production schedules to ensure all materials available to suffice customer orders.
- Analyze short and long term capacity and resource constraints and recommend solutions
- Work with the 3PL providers to gain commitment to production schedule
- Negotiate production issues and capacity constraints to meet internal and external customer needs
- Contribute production knowledge at key monthly meetings with Operations and Product Development.
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure materials are available on a timely basis for production with accurate forecasts of requirements.
- Review and maintain accurate inventories in our system and avoid obsolescence.
- Create and process Purchase Orders in the internal operating system
- Process all customs documentation to ensure there are no delays at the border crossing into the US.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Post Secondary Education in area of Materials Management, Business Administration, Science, Engineering or Technology.
- The successful candidate must be a team player as well as having the ability to work independently.
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communications skills with a record of confidence dealing with clients, middle management to decision makers.
- Strong interpersonal skills and high attention to detail.
- A proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience and/or knowledge of micro computer forecasting software package an asset.
- Resolution of conflicting priorities and provide information in a timely manner.
Indeed - 22 months ago